We focus on the four most widely used Romance languages – French, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish – and on their cultural and literary traditions around the globe. Independent studies in Catalan Literature are also available. Learn more...
Today, Romance languages are spoken in Europe, North and South America, the Caribbean, the Middle East, Africa, and Southeast Asia. Their rich cultural and literary heritage plays a key role in the world's multicultural societies. Learn more...
Harvard RLL on Twitter
- Widener Library Centennial Celebration! Friday June 19 2-4pm. Free with registration and Harvard ID t.co/IkYIwLlX8k
- #WelcomeToHarvard Remember to friend request & like the Portuguese at Harvard Facebook Page: t.co/V9sc836jbr
- #WelcomeToHarvard RLL's Portuguese section part-takes in the 13TH ANNUAL BRAZIL WEEK & 1ST ANNUAL LUSO WEEK t.co/AuCHx91z2Z
- #WelcomeToHarvard RLL shows support for victims of Charlie Hedbo attack #Compassion #Strength #Unity #JeSuisCharlie t.co/ChaJYwKLkP
- #WelcomeToHarvard Spanish 126: “Performing Latinidad” in the news using Performance Art To Discuss Identity - t.co/Hs0LfI85P5